Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Evolution of a Blog

This blog has been quite ignored lately.  The answer is simple:  I have a toddler.  I know it is easy to make time for the things you want to make time for, so I suppose I just haven't wanted to make time for blogging.  It isn't a priority.  But writing is cathartic for me, so I think it will be good to get back into it. The original idea of this blog was to be all about "home" type stuff, i.e., crafts, recipes, diy and the like.  When I get the chance, I will post things of that nature.   What I recently realized is that the place where I have the most to learn is parenting.  Because of this, I will start to post things about my personal parenting journey, as well.

As a disclaimer:
Please keep in mind that when you read any of my parenting posts they are about me.  They are not me telling you what to do.  They are not me judging others about what or how you do things.  With each individual child and parent comes just as many individual ways of doing things.  Do what works for you.  Just because you do things differently than I do, does not mean that I think you're wrong.

-Magen

No comments:

Post a Comment